Student’s uniforms may consist of the following items:
- The uniform shirt will be a solid red, navy, or white short or long sleeve shirt with a collar, turtleneck, or approved Broad River Elementary School Spirit shirt. Name brand shirts are acceptable as long as the logo is small and inconspicuous.
- Khaki or nay (no indigo – jeans) pants, shorts, skirts, skorts, jumpers, and overalls. In no case may the shorts, skirts, or skorts be shorter than four (4) inches above the knee.
- Solid red, navy blue, black, white, or Broad River Elementary School Spirit sweaters and sweatshirts may be worn when appropriate.
- Rubber-soled shoes or tennis shoes are acceptable footwear, in keeping in compliance with the Beaufort County Schools Dress Code. No open toed shoes or sandals are to be worn to school.
- Baggy or oversized uniforms are prohibited.
- No undergarments may show.
- No hats of any type may be worn in the building at any time.
Broad River Elementary School will do its best to help provide uniforms for students in need of assistance. If you are in need of assistance please call the main office at 843-322-8400.